The WeHero Corporate Impact Report
Buyers buy from giving companies. The giving mindset is here and prevalent among consumers and B2B buyers. Having a cause-based element is smart business in today’s world and the data is backing it.
According to Cone Communications & Ebiquity Global CSR Study, when organizations choose between two brands of similar quality and price, 90% of U.S. buyers are more likely to select and partner with companies that give back.
It’s no secret that corporate giving and volunteering are here to stay. What’s important now, is that companies align themselves with the right CSR strategy. It’s challenging, which is why we conducted this study to help!
It is not surprising that corporate volunteering and giving programs are not always top of mind for business leaders. Yet, more and more people are paying attention to these areas, and with good reason. While many businesses may not know it, effective corporate volunteering and giving programs are crucial to unlocking success in today’s business environment. Don’t believe us? Here are a few of the highlights:
- Employees who feel that their organizations are involved with and give back to their communities are up to 13x more likely to enjoy going to work than those who do not see that connection.
- Nine out of ten employees feel that companies that sponsor volunteer activities cultivate better work environments than companies without these programs.
- Over 75% of employees see volunteer activities as critical to their well-being.
- 60+% of customers want to buy from companies that take a stand on issues they care about and communicate those values.
- Firms with high employee engagement see increased earnings per share over their peers, and 1% changes in engagement can drive significant fluctuations in revenue.
This is a lot of value, yet many companies do not seek to change or know where to start. Luckily, the team here at WeHero can help. To us, the phrase ‘do well by doing good’ is much more than a catchphrase, it is a paradigm for how we view the world, the health and flourishing of individuals, teams, organizations, communities, and our global society. Our mission is to enable businesses to achieve their goals by realizing and reaching their potential when it comes to corporate giving and volunteering. These activities are integral parts of a healthy and prosperous business and we rejoice when we can share that power with our corporate partners.
To get your copy of the report for free, simply visit our webpage here.
Have thoughts for us on the research? We’d love to hear from you!
The WeHero Team